fredag 20 april 2012

Dear grandpa

Yesterday I prayed that you would be safe.
Don’t know to what or who, just silent words to help me sleep well all the night trough.
You are strong, I know that now, you are the bravest one alive.
You keep on fighting even though your heart is week, you stand up and make me complete.
I’ll admire that through my whole exist.
You choose life above a clear blue sky, saying “I see it better with my own eye”.
Someone, please hear my selfish words, keep my treasure safe until I come home.

But if you leave me now I do know why, just hope you know I love you through all my life.
Even if you’re gone I know you’ll walk along.
Your spirit will be free and watch everything to see.
You are always on my mind, I think of you all the time.
In  my heart you’ll be young and free, a guardian angel who makes me complete.

Love you always, please be safe <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar